If you are unhappy and unhealthy, start by make different choices.
- get up early to exercise or meditate
- eat a nutritious breakfast
- prepare a healthy lunch
- drink plenty of water
- go to a job you enjoy (if you hate your job, look for alternatives)
- spend time with those you love and doing things you love to do
- take a bath and allow yourself to enjoy life’s little pleasures
- when negative thoughts invade, choose to acknowledge them and gently let them go to refocus yourself
*Get our your diary and schedule in time to LOOK AFTER YOURSELF!
Your health: mind, body and spirit – must always be a priority if you want to live a happy life. SCHEDULE IN SELF CARE TIME!
- before your feet hit the floor in the morning, think of 3 things you’re thankful for
- end your day with a gratitude prayer
- be kind to strangers and grateful when strangers are kind to you
- Do as Nana says and “count your blessings”
Happiness is what we all seek and often it evades us when we become lost in the busy-ness of life and we neglect our health.
When you are healthy, life just seems brighter!
So start by making healthier choices for your physical body and watch as your mental health also beings to sparkle and a happy disposition becomes your ‘normal’.
Learn more at my workshop: 19th June @ Embracing Illawarra festival – click here to register for this FREE workshop